Easter!

I do love Easter.  Next to Christmas, it is my favorite celebration of the year.  I also love spring, with the weather starting to turn, my favorite flowers in bloom, and little things being born everywhere you look.  Makes me feel like a kid again!

Some of my favorite Easter memories are dying eggs with my mom and sister, and the baskets my mom always creatively put together for us.  The eggs were always a huge mess, and I swear I had vinegar-smelling stained fingers for days.  But they were just so much fun to do!  Peeps might have been one of my favorite treats, along with the Cadbury eggs.  So I decided to get a little creative with the Easter treats this year.  Rather than going out and buying a bunch of candy (which would only be thrown away later), I made my own sweets!



No comments:

Post a Comment