A-Mazing Cupcakes!

I stumbled across these cupcakes completely by accident.  While brain-storming for an upcoming baby shower, I wanted to give the mom-to-be a cupcake flavor that was unique.  It was a summer shower (yes, I know I'm late in my posting), and I had strawberries coming out my nose in my house.  As I was munching on a barbequed peach (if you haven't tried this, you must), and slicing up some strawberries for my kids, it hit me - one of my most favorite classic desserts is cobbler.  All year long, there are various fruits that can be thrown into this comforting sweet treat.  Why not combine the strawberries and peaches, and make a cobbler cupcake?!

Behold, the peach-strawberry cobbler cupcake, with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, and brown sugar sprinkled on top.  And blue sprinkles to match the colors of the baby shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment